Friday 30 December 2011

Happy New Reading (and Writing)

Thanks to all who have downloaded our Coventry Tales and Christmas Tales. Hope you found plenty there to enjoy. Just to add that if you wish to download Christmas Tales for free, you can do so at Smashwords, here, and that if you wish to read it online, you can turn the pages neatly at issuu, here.

This post is mostly by way of apology for the lack of recent communications. Christmas has kind of got in the way. But here's a promise...

I have just read Jeanette Winterson's superb Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal? Superlatives fail me - it was stupendous. Review coming soon....




Meanwhile I'm off to make a few resolutions... one of which is to put a review at least once a week on this site and make it live up to its new name, Rosalie Reviews. I usually read 2-3 books a week so I should be able to manage that. Hope you'll drop by to take a look and let me know whether or not you agree with my judgment.

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year, full of stories of the happiest and most fulfilling kind.

4 comments:

Helen Baggott said...

Good luck with the reviews - I'm impressed that read so much!

And I have to confess that I hadn't noticed the changed name...

Rosalie Warren said...

Thanks, Baggy. Reading is an addiction with me - I need it more than sleep.

Sue Imgrund said...

Wishing you a very happy NewYear, too. Love the new look blog!

Rosalie Warren said...

Hello Sue - a belated Happy new Year to you and thanks for your comment on my new-look blog.